Do you want to you work in an environment that reflects your personal values? Are you that special person who loves to assist, enjoys detailed work and finds satisfaction making sure everything balances and runs smoothly? If this is you, Salem Communications Seattle believes you can achieve great things at Christian Teaching and Talk station KGNW 820AM, Business News Talk station KKOL 1300AM, Conservative talk, Freedom 1590 KLFE and Hispanic Christian Teach and Talk KNTS 1680am!
Position Title-Traffic Coordinator
- Assists the Traffic Manager with the maintenance and input of all of our sales contracts, continuity functions, including maintenance of cart # database and scheduling of all copy.
- Daily log formatting, generation, grooming, transfer and reconciliation.
- Manage schedules for all clients, ensuring proper and complete airing and billing.
- Responding to client inquiries about air times.
- Revenue reporting, including daily and weekly audit reports.
- Month end preparation for billing.
- Assisting sales staff in contract and continuity procedures, paperwork and follow through.
- Inventory maintenance and management.
- Assist with the management of promos, EAS tests, PSA’s, SRN’s, Trade and Network barter.
- Cover reception desk for lunch breaks, sick days and vacation leave.
- Back up for Credit Card processing and Check Deposits
- Filing and other miscellaneous duties assigned by Business Manager
Benefits- full benefits package and company paid parking along with a positive work environment.
Hours- 8:00 am- 5:00pm ( with 1- hour lunch)
Minimum (1) year of Traffic experience preferred.
Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaker a plus
Flexible, Detail oriented and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
Extremely organized and the ability to handle a variety of tasks at the same time.
Able to work with little supervision.
Team player with a great work ethic and good attendance.
Fax 206-777-3236 Attn: H/R Manager
Emails or faxes only.
Please provide position title of interest, resume and cover letter
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
News Reporter-Greenville, SCSalem Media Group
- Greenville, South Carolina
- October 21
Sales Marketing Assistant-Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- October 21
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...