Lightcast.com, a leader in the streaming media market, helps churches and ministries to extend their reach through new media technologies, and is now looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who enjoys to assist other people
and being part of an international team, and who takes pride in their career to work in our young and growing start-up environment.
- answering incoming calls and route accordingly
- pro-active outbound phone calls to prospects and clients for appointment setting with CEO
- maintain accurate records of all contacts and activities in the company's various database
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for CEO
- help organizing conferences, seminars, webinars
- provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to CEO
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- perform data entry and scan documents
- manage calendar for CEO
- assist in resolving any administrative problems
- run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- maintain office supplies for department
- Other duties and Responsibilities as directed by the CEO
- BA in Business Administration or 5+ years of hands on administrative and assistant experience
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Email, Internet
- The ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure
- Likes to interact with clients and prospects on the phone
- Enjoys setting appointments for the CEO
- Enjoys helping with travel arrangements
- Interested in basic internet technology
We offer attractive, competitive compensation, interesting variety of tasks, interaction with international offices, meaningful projects, a peaceful work environment and a young and dynamic team.
Please email resume with complete job history for consideration and reference the job title.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.