Please apply to this position through the following link.
The Administrator provides general and specialized administrative support for the President and the CEO.
Other responsibilities include administrative tasks, phone calls, email management, facilitate correspondence, coordinate travel, track expenses, schedule and plan meetings, oversee company mail, oversee the supply room, and other
duties as needed. Provide support ranging from proofreading and preparing documents to copying and filing.
III. Essential Functions
- Communications & Mail Management
- Answer incoming phone calls and route accordingly.
- Obtain signatures on documents when needed.
- Create, edit and proofread documents in MS Word, Apple Pages, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and Apple Keynote
Check voice mail, respond when appropriate and notify president and CEO of calls to be returned.
- Read physical mail and sort according to priority and pull out scheduling.
- Produce reports and PowerPoint or Keynote presentations, as requested.
- Email Management
- Develop and manage E-mail system for management of Apple Mail Inbox.
- Read and flag important emails messages; set up tasks, meetings, calls or responses in keeping with management system.
- Respond to emails on behalf of President and CEO.
- Contact Management
- Develop and execute a process to assure that executives contacts are up-to-date
- Meeting Management
- Create meetings and associated invitations
- Assist in logistics of setting up meetings
- Assist in event planning for Annual Conference, Regional Conferences, Champions Forum, and other major events
- Assist in facilitating video conferencing, teleconferences, and webinars.
- Taking minutes for meetings.
- Travel Management
- Manage all aspects of travel/scheduling
- Techology Management
- Submit request and issues to IT consultant when necessary
- Expense Report Management
- Manage both executives’ expense reporting
- Task Management
- Coordinate daily activities to ensure timely responses regarding ongoing projects and member services
- Maintain and manage task list for self
- Assist in task management for both executives
- File Management
- Develop a physical filing system and maintain
- Develop an electronic filing system that corresponds and maintain
- Calendar Management
- Manage calendar for both executives
- Maintain calendars and scheduling of internal and external appointments, events, meetings
- Member Services
- Interface with members to meet their needs and answer their questions
- Track and manage Qualified Kingdom Advisor™ files during the application process
- Other duties and Responsibilities
The Administrator shall perform other duties and responsibilities as directed by the President or the CEO.
- : Occasional. Annual Conference in February each year, as well as regional conferences and possibly more
- Personal, Spiritual and Professional Development
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars, workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal, spiritual and professional maturity
- Demonstrating Biblical Principles
Actively integrates biblical principles in day-to-day behavior, exhibiting unremitting integrity and strong moral character.
IV. Knowledge Base
The Administrator should have the following credentials:
BA in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
The Administrator should have intermediate to advanced software skills and enjoy learning/mastering new technologies.
V. Leadership / Functional Competencies
The Administrator should demonstrate capabilities in:
Communicating verbally and in writing
Delegating to others
Exercising good judgment
Taking personal initiative
Listening to others
Desire to serve
VI. Talents & Abilities
The Administrator should possess the following talents and abilities:
Able to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
Able to write reports, business correspondence
Superior organizational skills and highly efficient
Able to communicate on all levels with diverse groups of people
Tackling challenging tasks
VII. Work Experience
The Administrator should have:
- Administrative Executive Assistant experience.
- Experience in Event Planning is preferable.
The Administrator is accountable to the President and CEO.
IX. Independence of Action
The Administrator is expected to exercise a high degree of independent action.
No direct reports
XI. Work Environment
- Ability to operate standard business office equipment.
- Ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile, prepare work documents, set-up and maintain work files.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs; retrieving and placing materials on high shelves and on floor-level shelves
- Ability to spend majority of time using a computer keyboard.
XI. Work Environment
Ability to work greater than an 8 hour day as needed.
May require availability for overtime.