Regnery Publishing, the leading book publisher in conservative and current event titles, has an immediate opening for a self-motivated and highly organized Book Publicist.
Publicist will be responsible for developing and implementing publicity campaigns for Regnery's authors in broadcast, print, and electronic media.
Ideal candidate must have:
- 2+ years’ experience in media relations
- College degree in English, journalism, marketing, public relations or equivalent experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, high energy, and the ability to successfully manage several campaigns at one time
- Knowledge and understanding of conservative marketplace a plus
Successful candidate will:
- Develop creative hooks
- Have strong pitching techniques and phone skills
- Understand the importance of follow-up
Regnery is conveniently located on Capitol Hill near Union Station in Washington, DC and provides its employees with excellent benefits such as health insurance, vacation, and 401K plus company match to name just a few benefits.
Send your resume today with a cover letter, writing samples, and salary history to email@example.com