This full time position is responsible for quoting, organization and executing student based trips throughout Europe. The Joshua Expedition offices are located in McKinney, Texas.
Qualifications for European Coordinator:
- Education: Minimum College Degree
- 2 – 3 years of old experience in related field
- European travel experience
- Computer skills: Word and Excel
- Writing skills (be able to write a travel itinerary)
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Europe (locations, activities, distances)
- Ability to effectively communicate with international vendors
- Ability to make reservations and facilitate contracts
- Work within a budget
- Meet deadlines
- Negotiate prices
- Lived Abroad (in Europe)
- Fluent in a language
- Tourism training
Salary Position (no overtime)
- Health Insurance after 60 days
- Dental Insurance after 60 days
- Vacation days / sick days / Personal days
- 401 K retirement plan-matching starts after 1 year at JE
- Life insurance twice your salary-starts after 60 days at JE
- Aflac: Supplemental insurance-Cost is covered by the employee
- Raise: Each year you are qualified for up to 5% raise. Raises are based on the end of the year surpluses and are voided should the company finish in red.
- Bonuses: Each year you are qualified for a bonus of up to 3% of the company’s surplus. Bonuses are based on the end of the year surpluses and are voided should the company finish in red.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Administrative AssistantAI&I Co.
- Memphis, Tennessee
- October 25
Finance ManagerNew Life Community Church
- Peoria, Arizona
- October 25
Personal AssistantFamily First Life Tri-State
- West Orange, New Jersey
- October 25
Administrative Assistant to Dean's SuiteTrinity Law School
- Deerfield, California
- October 13
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Joshua Expeditions provides global opportunities for youth that serve to encourage and highlight their gifts through hands-on experiences. Through educational travel students develop a broader perspective of the world and an increased cross-cultural understanding. Every participant gains the opportunity to understand the world's needs and to use individual gifts and talents to share the Gospel of Christ. Students are able to share their faith in both word and deed, often leading them to consider missions as a life-long calling. Quite simply, to More...