Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware, and network problem resolution to all computer users by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions in a help desk environment; clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner; provide one-on-one end-user training as needed; conduct hardware and software inventory database maintenance and reporting; and perform related work as required.
The Help Desk Technician fields all help desk calls from the campus user base and creates a report of the request; resolves all end-user problems; and contacts third-party vendors for warranty service repairs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves problems with school-issued computer software and hardware, company network, the Internet, and new computer technology in a help desk environment for students and staff.
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution for all approved personal computing hardware, software, and equipment.
- Coordinates timely repair of student/staff computers by approved vendors.
- Maintains systems employed in the management of equipment inventory, imaging, and monitoring.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of device images in concert with the director.
- Performs desktop and laptop repair for computer equipment and peripherals (including printers, projectors, and scanners) that are outside of the scope covered by third-party maintenance agreements.
- Recommends computer hardware and software application acquisitions for the purpose of assisting with the design and implementation of the district master plan for technology.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Information Services.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Cincinnati Christian Schools, Inc.
Cincinnati Christian Schools partners with Christian families to provide a Bible-centered, quality education for the whole person—spirit, heart, body, and mind. Our job is to provide a superior level of education as we equip, train, and disciple each student to follow Christ and impact culture. More...