JOB TITLE: PART-TIME IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY: https://www.companycareersite.com/JobDetails.aspx?key=%7e%7eEAAAAFAM%2fggogTEXiGp7gHqJVGXwy4akGhsyVRKAVXwS0AV7
About our Firm
CapinCrouse is the leading national accounting firm whose mission and passion is to serve the not-for-profit community. We have several offices across the country, from Los Angeles to Atlanta, and have served the nonprofit community
with assurance, tax advisory and compliance, and management advisory services for over 40 years. You can find out more information about our firm by visiting our website at
At CapinCrouse, we are dedicated to:
- Passion for excellence, competence, and integrity
- Empowering and equipping staff
- Nurturing staff and respecting the dignity of the family
- Valuing the thoughts, opinions, and ministry of our clients and one another
The caliber of our clients and our high standards for how we serve them requires that we be highly selective in our recruiting process. We look for the best and brightest and then invest the time, technology, and resources that result
in long-term success for both the firm and our people. We ask our employees to provide a high level of professional assurance service to CapinCrouse’s clients and be a proactive member of the practice office and firm.
1. Responsible for offering help desk support to all CapinCrouse employees including:
- providing technical assistance and support for issues related to computer systems, hardware, or software;
- responding to queries in a timely manner (first-in first-out based on priority);
- running diagnostic programs;
- isolating problems; and
- working with management to determine recurring malfunctions in an effort to create and implement solutions.
2. Assist with the on-boarding of new users through the facilitation of new computer deployment.
3. Replace/repair current equipment and refurbish outdated equipment for donation.
4. Complete user setups and changes, including installing, modifying and repairing computer hardware and software.
5. Provide additional support and manage projects as needed.
6. Display integrity and professional behavior consistent with CapinCrouse’s focus, vision, mission, and core values.
1. Minimum of two years of relevant technical experience
2. Ability to work an evening schedule (The 20 hours per week are to be worked in the local office during the late afternoon/early evening hours.)
3. Basic working knowledge of computer hardware equipment (PC knowledge is required; Mac knowledge is a plus)
4. Basic understanding of network technologies and the Citrix cloud environment
5. A+ Certification is a plus
6. Knowledge of software products including MS Windows and Office, imaging software, and helpdesk
7. Strong customer service skills, sound communication skills, and the desire to interact with end-users
8. Track record of delivering timely and clear solutions
9. Reputation of integrity, even in conflictive situations
10. Ability to work independently and to motivate him/herself to continue to grow professionally and serve with excellence
11. Ability to multi-task
12. Ability to assume responsibility for projects, complete them within agreed upon time and resources, and be an active learner
13. Desire to work as a professional in a CPA firm with CapinCrouse’s focus, vision, mission, and core values
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY: