Who we are
The Seed Company is an affiliate of Wycliffe Bible Translators, founded in 1993 with a mandate to accelerate the pace of Bible translation. Today, The Seed Company is working with several hundred local translators who are leading the translation process
in more than 600 Bible translation projects.
Your gifts can help bring God's Word to the Bibleless.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Solutions Support Manager to join our Information Technology team. This role provides oversight and technical direction to business/system analysis, requirements gathering, application/solution support and technology project management.
The Solutions Support Manager will lead, mentor, coach and implement best practices in project management, application support and business/system analysis. The team is responsible for being a liaison between IT and business units, solving business needs leveraging
- Strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior; God honoring lifestyle;
- Passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word for every people group;
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- Requires 5 to 7 years’ experience in IT with demonstrated management experience
- PMP or Scrum Master Certifications preferred;
- Senior Business and Systems Analyst experience preferred.
This is a full-time position based in our Arlington, TX office. Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com