Fixed Asset Accounting Assistant
Salem Communications Corporation in Camarillo is the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative NewsTalk and Christian and family-themed programming. We currently have a full time position available for a Fixed Asset
- Maintain Project folders
- Maintain and update fixed asset purchases on a monthly basis per company policy.
- Reconcile fixed asset sub ledger to the general ledger.
- Update the fixed asset tax records in FAS on a monthly basis.
- Assist in other accounting functions as needed.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in accounting/ bookkeeping.
- Experience with fixed assets or inventory is preferred.
- Proficient in Excel
- Must be detail and number oriented.
- Knowledge of Great Plains and Sage FAS helpful.
- High School Diploma or equivalent a must.
We offer a competitive benefit package including paid holidays, paid vacation and 401 (k).
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Communications sounds like the company for you, please email your cover letter, salary requirements and resume to
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.