Lightcast.com, a leader in the streaming media market, helps churches and ministries to extend their reach through new media technologies and digital media distribution, and is now looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who
enjoys making a difference, being part of an international team and takes pride in their career to work in our young and growing start-up environment.
- excellent knowledge and experience in object oriented programming
- good knowledge in linux server administration
- experience with development for desktop computers, tablets and mobile device
- preferably experience with frameworks like cakephp
- preferably experience in the field of video streaming
- preferably experience in technical customer support
- accuracy and affinity for usability and design
- good working knowledge of e-mail, FTP, SSH
- thorough knowledge of website accessibility guidelines and data protection practices
- experience working directly with clients in a highly professional manner
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- development of highly professional HTML/CSS layouts for desktop, tablets and phones
- development of PHP/mysql code for front end and back end applications
- server administration and troubleshooting 24/7
- technical support via email, ticket system, messenger or phone for clients and coworkers
The individual we are looking for will possess both the ability to have careful attention to detail and quality assurance, while truly enjoying assisting people. This position is a full-time job and requires flexibility in the working hours as well as working
out of our Charlotte office and from home. It requires that the employee carries a company assigned cell phone and participate in weekend call support rotation and ticket replies with other Lightcast technical staff.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation, interesting variety of tasks, interaction with international offices, meaningful projects, a peaceful work environment and a young and dynamic team.
Please email resume to dreamcareer[at]lightcast.com with complete job and salary history for consideration and reference the job title. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Only local candidates will be considered.