Contracts Paralegal Administrator
Summary of Position: Salem Communications Corporation seeks a Contracts Paralegal Administrator for the Legal Department.
- Provide support for the management of company contracts and subcontracts. Work closely with President, Regional Vice Presidents, and General Managers. Reports to the General Counsel.
- Responsible for generating, tracking, and exercising contracts with vendors, landlords, and customers.
- Create required changes, ensuring compliance with company requirements.
- Review contract documents and correspondence as part of the analysis of incoming contract requests and finalize contracts.
- Participate in negotiations with existing or prospective vendors to minimize legal risks according to company policy.
- Maintain contract database, including storage of all company agreements electronically.
- Review and revise Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in Contract Administration.
- Successful creation and implementation of processes for contract management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must work well in a team environment.
- Ability to organize and disseminate information efficiently.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities, and ability to execute ownership of issues and tasks.
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute to the overall success of a team as well as work independently and handle multiple tasks.
Desired Education or Degree: Paralegal Certificate, BA/BS preferred.
Salem Communications (NASDAQ:SALM) is a leading U.S. radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties,
Salem owns Salem Radio Network®, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives™, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network™, a leading Internet provider of Christian content
and online streaming; and Salem Publishing™, a leading publisher of Christian-themed magazines. The company owns and operates approximately 100 radio stations, including stations in 23 of the top 25 markets.
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Communications sounds like the company for you, please submit your cover letter, salary requirements and resume to email@example.com or fax (805) 383-4353.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.