AMERICAN HERITAGE GIRLS, INC.
Position title: National Membership Development Coordinator
Location: National Office in Cincinnati, Ohio
Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Reports to: National Membership Development Manager
Works with: National Membership Team, Volunteers, National Staff and General Public
Shares a Christ-like servant leadership spirit while working with the AHG Staff, volunteers and general public. Maintains a professional, courteous demeanor while communicating with interested individuals who desire to form an AHG ministry in their community.
Communicates regularly with interest leads and individuals in the charter process. Works with National Membership Development Team to achieve pre-determined call, new troop starts and plan of work goals and deliver a uniformed message throughout all communications.
Specific Duties including, but not limited to:
I. Communicate with interested parties to offer the AHG program everywhere
- Serve as main contact to the charter prospects and interested parties within designated region.
- Follow up on phone calls, emails, info requests and Info Kit sales according to pre-determined team and individual goals.
- Increase number of new troops by deliberate and intentional calls to potential charters and interested prospects.
- Follow-up according to pipeline system to ensure timely and efficient touch points with leads, facilitating more new troop starts.
- Initiate AHG awareness to potential Charter Organizations through phone calls, web meetings and booth exhibits, as requested.
- Maintain lead list (BCM) and work list according to department standards.
- Maintain and work daily call log and lead pipeline, according to department standards.
- Secure and maintain necessary records and history (BCM) for each lead.
- Assist new troop potentials through the charter process.
- Prays for and encourages new ministry starts.
- Ensure that Charter Organizations align with AHG foundational values and principles.
- Attend conventions where AHG has secured exhibit booth, as requested.
- Implement strategies to engage new Charter Organizations and Strategic Partners.
II. Communicate with National Membership Development Team and others
- Communicate regularly with Membership Administrative Coordinator to ensure a seamless charter process for new troops
- Collaborate with Marketing to increase troops
- Assist in the development of the department’s Annual Plan of Work and Budget.
- Participate in weekly department team meetings.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings
- Participate in monthly/bi-monthly joint department meetings with Support Department.
- Participate in any or all other meetings requested
- Follow-up by phone and e-mail on Info Kit sales and all prospective new charters and interested parties in a timely fashion, as determined by department guidelines and standards.
- Maintain appropriate areas on AHG website, if requested.
- Passion for serving God in the AHG ministry.
- Agreement with the AHG Statement of Faith and commitment to live out AHG’s Oath and Creed in all the dimensions of life.
- Knowledge of the AHG program a plus.
- Desire to make a difference.
- Relational sales and goal oriented as well as self-directed.
- Professional demeanor in dress, behavior, attitude and loyalty to AHG.
- Enjoyment of fast paced, quick changing environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and BCM.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good reasoning abilities.
- Excellent communication skills including telephone, written and verbal skills.
- Above average listening skills.
- Above average in time management and organization, with attention to detail
- Strong desire to help others succeed.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to walk long distances and/or stand for long periods of time, on occasion.
- High school diploma or GED required, college degree preferred but not mandatory.