Part-Time Sales Assistant
Salem Communications Corporation is a leading broadcaster of religious programming and informative talk. The company owns and operates commercial radio stations in major markets throughout the United States. Salem Communications Cleveland is looking for
a punctual, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized professional to join our team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide a diverse range of advertising sales administrative support.
- Serve as a liaison between sales, traffic, production, and promotions to assure the fulfillment of all contract components
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- Prepare advertising proposals that match client objectives
- Maintain all sales pieces ensuring accuracy of content and quality of design
- Assist with the development of agency and direct client relationships
- Assist in writing copy of on-air spots
- Perform necessary follow-up after a sale including but not limited to solving disputes and collecting overdue balances
- Assist with compiling and distributing various sales and manager reports including but not limited to the following:
Daily sales reports
Weekly sales projection reports
Weekly receivables analysis report
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- 2 years experience in the radio industry is preferred.
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts to the organization
- Need well developed presentation skills
- Demonstrate excellent customer relations skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- The ability to meet designated deadlines is critical
- Must demonstrate the ability to position a brand, target a certain audience, and understand branding campaigns
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Cleveland sounds like the company for you, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
4 Summit Park Dr. Suite 150
Cleveland, OH 44131
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.