You're a fantastic designer! You love motion graphics! You want to impact the world through your work, then this is the position for you!
Walk in the Word, the media ministry of James MacDonald and Harvest Bible Chapel, is launching a half-hour television program in May 2014! Walk in the Word will be airing weekly on
TBN and The Church Channel on stations around the world!
We are looking to hire a full-time Motion Graphics Designer / Editor, who is primarily responsible for the design, creation, and animation of motion graphics for use in the television program. They will (when needed) also assist in the
shooting & editing resource commercials, promotional spots, and in’s and out’s of the daily television program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, creation, and animating motion graphics to be used in 6 daily half-hour television programs each week
- Shoot (some) and edit (some) television programs across all disciplines: interviews, highlights, trailers, pre-produced appeals, promos, and music videos. (Approximately 25% of your time)
- Apply storytelling techniques to communicate visually the message of the gospel and the important communication needs of James MacDonald Ministries.
- Adept at all editing software, particularly Adobe Premiere and After-Effects and Final Cut
- Familiar with, if not specialize in, shooting, lighting and sound
- Comfortable with latest cameras
- Passionate about message of gospel and Harvest Bible Chapel
- Ability to work long hours when necessary