DO NOT Apply on this site.Go to the URL at the end of this ad or visit
CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
The Accounting Manager helps empower CRISTA to meet its mission by supplying great accounting and finance support, applications, tools and services to help the ministries serve people. This position is responsible for the production of accurate and timely
monthly close, as well as financial statements for fee based ministries. Provides financial reports and advice to fee based ministries, enables the preparation and development of budgets, forecasts and analysis, while working closely with the ministry VPs
and other senior ministry leaders. To provide managerial audits, conduct research and special projects as assigned and other reporting as required. Provide effective leadership, strategic and tactical direction for fee based accounting and finance staff and
functions. This position will work with the Controller and be responsible for adhering to accounting policies and procedures, performance management, training and leadership development of assigned accounting and finance staff.
Are you intrigued? Let us introduce you to CRISTA Ministries, and the Accounting/Finance Team. The Accounting/Finance team is a group of highly professional individuals with exceptional accounting skills that aim to provide world class support and financial
leadership to an organization that loves God by serving people. Supporting the seven distinct CRISTA Ministries provides a technically challenging, faced paced environment where there are opportunities to grow professionally and spiritually while putting our
skills to work for a mission you believe in.
Necessary Qualifications for this position:
1. Christian Commitment: Godly leader and servant leadership style that is relational and reflective of John 10; personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and spiritual maturity.
2. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
3. Experience: •Minimum 6 years of Accounting/Finance experience, including at least 3 years in a Not-for-Profit environment (or similar). •Has led teams of at least 3-5 people •Has technical knowledge of accounts receivable systems/processes. •Has technical
knowledge of state and federal taxes.
4. Other Considerations: •Must be able to work quickly, independently, efficiently and professionally with a wide variety of personality types. •Must have a strong, hands-on management experience and demonstrated ability to develop and mentor a team. •Great
problem solving and analytical skill to analyze information
5. Software and Equipment Used: • Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite •Experience in using automated accounting and/or ERP software systems.
TO APPLY go to:
Or visit www.crista.org