It is the goal of the Men’s Ministry at CBC to Reach, Teach, and Help Men of all ages in Jesus’ name. The Men’s Ministry will oversee and develop the existing Men’s ministry in keeping with the Churchs' purpose and direction, and equip men to be godly and
effective disciples, husbands, and fathers. It is the Men’s Ministry Director’s job to do just that through helping create large group worship experiences and small group ministries. The Men’s Ministry Director will also provide leadership to men of all
ages and their families. The Men's Ministry Director must have a proven track record and leading and inspiring large and small groups in any capacity and be a dynamic speaker with the ability to lift men up in Jesus' name.
- Plans and executes various opportunities for men to grow spiritually.
- Identify, recruit, develop and mentor a leadership team of committed men for ministries to men by:
- Shepherding leaders to ensure spiritual health and growth.
- Supervising leaders to ensure their ministry faithfulness, fruitfulness and fulfillment.
- Plans and executes strategies for cultivating strong families, especially equipping men to be godly husbands and fathers.
- Develops appropriate volunteer teams.
- Defines and promotes goal directed ministry (e.g., Bible and book studies or classes, interest groups, retreats, large group gatherings, and other small groups).
- Follow up with men uninvolved and new to CBC for introduction and information purposes.
- Research, procure or develop curriculum and study materials for ministry to men.
- Cultivates community service and outreach among men.
- Partners with Women’s, Marriage, Youth, and Children’s ministries to support and equip families.
- Partners with pastors and directors to identify, plan, and execute coordinated church-wide programs.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent or 4+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be willing to live life acoording 1 Timothy 3
- Be an exceptional public speaker and communicator of God's Word.
- Experience in CBC LifeGroups as either leader or participant is a plus.
- Have experience in building and developing relationships.
- Proven track record of building and cultivating successful and effective teams and volunteers.
- Creative planner.
- Influential leader.
- Experience writing/editing curriculum.
- Must be a professing Christian and strive to live a Christian Lifestyle.
- CBC Member, Wise Counsel Graduate or willing to complete Wise Counsel training.
- Knowledge in computer technology and the Internet (MS Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Publisher, etc.