Visioneering Studios is a leading global Envision.Design.Build company, with offices in OC, Denver, Charlotte, Austin and Nashville. It was founded in order to design and develop destinations that lift the spirit. Its leaders include former Principals of
Disney, AECOM (the world’s largest design & engineering firm), Universal Creative, Lennar Urban, HOK, RNL, Gensler and HNTB. Clients include Mark Batterson, Dino Rizzo, Matt Carter, Steve Furtick, and Jud Wilhite. Visioneering Studios was honored as the 2008/9/10
Solomon Awards “Best Church Architect.”
This is an entry level position with between 2-4 years’ experience, typically on a path to licensure. Develops and designs technical solutions under the supervision of a licensed Architect.
- Performs and participates in the architectural design and documentation process for medium to large scale, multi-phased institutional projects.
- Prepares design documentation of Architectural Space Programming, Master Planning, Schematic Design,and Design Development phases of project development.
- Provides graphic design and layout for design deliverables
- Computer assisted drafting and freehand presentation techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or a related field
- Experience with Revit and other architectural and design software
- Must be passionate about client satisfaction and creative, cost-conscious design
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
The employee must sit for prolonged periods, and stand, walk reach, twist, turn, bend, and stoop in the performance of daily office activities. The employee must be able to grasp, use repetitive hand movements and fine coordination to use a computer keyboard.
The position also requires the employee to use near vision in reading plans, data and using a computer. Hearing is required when communicating by phone and/or in person. The need to lift, drag, and push files, paper and documents weighing up to 25 pounds
is also required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel