Salem Media of Hawaii is looking for a Full Time Traffic & Sales Assistant. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organization and computer skills. The position will act as support to the Traffic
and Sales Departments, as well as provide coverage for our Administrative Assistant/Front Desk when needed. The ideal candidate will have computer, people, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Assist with preparation of daily program logs and make sure all copy is entered for the next day’s broadcast in Wide Orbit
- Complete affidavits for all SRN programming and Network programming
- Prepare daily and weekly Net Revenue Reports
- Generate Sales Reports/Sales Analyzer Reports for Account Executives and Sales Manager
- Assist Director of Sales with special projects as assigned
- Perform general administrative duties including filing, faxing and copying and provide phone coverage for station as needed
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed
- Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
- Responsible for supporting and assisting 8-12 Account Executives in the local office. Each AE requires a different level of support and assistance depending on his/her client needs
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in graphic design including Photo Shop, Publisher and Illustrator is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times
- Ability to work as a team with other departments and individuals
- Data entry experience and attentional to detail is a must
The work schedule will be Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Hourly Rate: $9.50-$11.50/hr. DOE with potential commissions and bonuses.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including holiday pay.
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media Hawaii sounds like the company for you, please submit your cover letter with salary history to
Please put "Traffic/Sales Assistant" in the subject line.
No phone calls please. Local applicants only please.
Salem Communications and Salem Media Hawaii is an Equal Opportunity Employer