Residential Instructor Positions:
- The Fold Family Ministries has immediate opportunities for you to use your passion for Christ to disciple teens.
- We are currently hiring for this full-time, salaried position in beautiful Lyndonville, Vermont.
- Room and board included, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
- Resident Instructors are pivotal members of our Residential Care Team, living and working in our Girls' Home, which serves 5 to 10 young women between the ages of 13 and 17.
- As a Resident Instructor, you'll help to create a safe and healthy environment for our teens by establishing daily routines, planning recreational activities and day trips,
sharing meals, leading Bible studies, and discipling the young women in your care.
- You should have a four year degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Youth Ministry or a similar field, and a desire to mentor and disciple struggling teens
or a two year degree with experience working with youth.
- You should be energetic, compassionate, fun-loving, empathetic, trustworthy and flexible.
Preferred Profile and Experience:
- A calling to work with teens in conflict
- A healthy balance of organization/planning gifts and spontaneity/flexibility
- A servant’s heart and desire to nurture others
- Experience in youth ministry, counseling, leadership and/or discipleship
- Good communication skills, integrity, humility, and teach ability are necessary
- Minimum 2 year commitment
Salary and Benefits:
- We provide a salary. We also encourage our staff to raise prayer support and additional financial support.
- Four eleven day breaks a year
- Two consecutive days off a week
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- An apartment is provided along with utilities and meals.
- Health Insurance is provided by Vermont Health Connect
Please Contact our Admissions Coordinator, Cindy Roy: app@TheFoldFamily.com
or Call: (802) 626-5620 if you are interested in a position.