This person is expected to capture, edit, check content, quality control video content in addition to archiving and backing up projects and TV materials. The primary responsibility is to make sure editing projects are completed on time and meet
expectations and requirements of the Executive Director of THE KINGDOM SATELLITE TV Channel.
- Capture, edit, quality control, review for Int’l comment various TV projects
- Submit Daily Reports for everyday activities relating to TV content
- Review and digitize TV content
- Review and edit out sensitive comments and advise the supervisor of any concerns
- Ensure that all files created are uploaded accurately to the server
- Review final production of videos to ensure accuracy in color, volume, lip sync and content prior to broadcast
- Checking schedules and the BOS sheet to make sure weekly programs are ready for broadcast
- Work with Assistant to the Exec. Dir. and the Exec. Dir. in their absence to make sure all projects are completed on time according to the broadcast
- Work with Assistant to the Exec. Dir. and the Exec. Dir. in their absence to make sure all digital files are on the server and ensure that they are organized, and named appropriately
- Convert and edit in-house production for special projects, and create promotional videos
- Utilize Photoshop to create images for Video on Demand
- Executing any project that the Exec Dir. Assigns to him/her
- Working as a camera man in case the need arises
- Attending conferences and gatherings as assigned by the Exec. Dir.
- Contacting producers and ministry co-broadcaster to make sure that their productions meet TKS's criteria
- Handling the LTO archives of both AVID and non-AVID assets
- Checking and reporting any available server space based on LTO archives
- Communicating with the TV department to ensure cooperation of resources
- Communicating with the IT department to ensure technical issues are handled in a timely manner
- Training new hires in the Kingdom Sat editing team workflows
- Creating training documentation, and keep it up-to-date
- Must be in agreement with LTW’s Doctrinal Statement (outlined below)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Video Editing skills (Final Cut Pro, AVID system, etc.)
- Strong personal relationship skills
- Good listening skills
- Self-starter; highly motivated
- Personal qualities of honesty and integrity, gifted/called to pray for others
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Strong follow-up skills
- Must live in the Metropolitan Atlanta area within a reasonable commuting distance of LTW’s headquarters
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Sharepoint a plus)
Desired Characteristics of Applicants
When Leading The Way reviews applicants for an open position, we look for certain characteristics we believe are important to maximizing the ministry of LTW and fully utilizing the spiritual gifts and talents as individuals.
- Christian. We believe that to contribute to our mission it is essential that a person maintain a vibrant Christian faith.
- Called. Work at LTW is not just another job; it is the work of God and an employee should sense the call of God on his or her life work within the ministry.
- Competent. In addition to being a Christian and having a sense of calling, a person must be fully competent to perform all the duties of the position.
- Committed. Because of LTW’s high standards and its belief in good stewardship, it is essential that all employees manifest a high level of commitment to their job responsibilities and the ministry as a whole.
Leading The Way’s employees come from a broad range of church backgrounds. To make sure everyone understands our theological foundations, we require that all employees subscribe to the following doctrinal statement:
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return
in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and that that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.