- Corporate Chaplains of America (CCA) is a full service corporate chaplaincy agency bringing the care of Christ to the workplace
- Founded in 1996, CCA is a Christian non-profit that serves over 75,000 people in over 750 company locations across 37 states
- CCA delivers confidential care giving and crisis intervention for life issues for the employees they serve
- Coming from an eternal perspective, CCA’s services have resulted in decreased turnover, decreased employee theft, increased morale, increased productivity, and the strengthening of trust between management and its employees
- For more information please visit www.chaplain.org
"Our mission is to build caring relationships with the hope of gaining permission to share the life changing Good News of Jesus Christ in a non-threatening manner."
CCA is seeking God’s person to serve as Director in Field Development and take their place as a part of the national Field Development team. The individual will report directly to the Sr. Director of Client Relations and have a demonstrated ability to develop an assigned geographical territory. Candidates must be highly motivated, entrepreneurial minded, have the ability to cultivate relationships and drive sales/new business revenue with a heart that resonates with the ministry’s mission. The preferred candidate will reside in the Atlanta Georgia area.
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Documented history of exceeding quarterly and annual sales quotas on a consistent basis
- Proven success closing C-level executives in companies of 10-5,000+ employees
- Build a pipeline driven forecast to ensure achievement of revenue and growth goals
- Strong presentation and communication skills and demonstrated success in closing sales
- Establish/maintain strong working relationships with key strategic partners in assigned territory and demonstrate the ability to leverage said relationships
- Flexibility to travel within the assigned geography as well various other meetings when necessary
- Submit necessary reports to document progress, activities and issues
- Participate in weekly calls to review pipeline, deal status and quarter to date revenue data
- A minimum of three to seven (3-7) years of intangible sales experience (hunter mentality) to C-level executives.
- Territory specific knowledge and strong network with Christian owned or operated companies, CEO’s, executive leaders, Christian Business Organizations (C12, Priority Associates, etc.), local churches, ministries, etc.
- An energetic, innovative and self-motivated attitude.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate relationships.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet quotas
- Unwavering internal/external advocate and spokesperson for CCA in their respective territory.
- Successfully managed and sold in a multi-state territory
If you meet these minimum qualifications and are interested, please send confidential resume to Diane Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Sales Assistant- Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- September 22
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Integrated Marketing Sales Rep- Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- September 7
Media Account ExecutiveSalem Web Network
- Dallas, Texas
- September 1