The FCA communications and events team seeks to effectively cultivate relationships, foster spiritual growth and facilitate long-term engagement with our FCA constituent groups. The National Director of Communications is a multi-faceted position that requires
someone with very strong leadership, strategic and teamwork skills with a passion for sports and the FCA ministry along with an in-depth understanding and experience in multi-channel communications with particularly strong skills in digital communications.
This position synergistically works within the Communications and Events Department (Marketing, the FCA magazine, National Events, Donor Services) as well as with other departments, most closely with Ministry Programs, Digital Ministry and IT. Our team leads
the marketing and communications efforts and needs at the national level, but also importantly serves the needs of our over 450 office and 1200+ staff across the country and the world.
The Director should model the FCA Values of Integrity, Serving, Teamwork and Excellence in serving the staff and representing FCA both internally and externally.
- Lead and support the strategy development and execution of effective internal and external multi-channel communications
- Serve as executive editor of the FCA magazine and utilizing FCA “stories” to impact
- Help lead and support the Executive Vice President of Communications and Events with
- Media and public relations
- Special communications projects
- Stay informed with FCA impact stories, sports-world stories, and general issues pertinent to FCA and ministry
- Lead and mentor a team of three and all outside contractors
- Manage and meet budgets
- Seek spiritual and personal growth
Contact: Ken Williams