Wilson Christian Academy is currently seeking a Head of School. The ideal candidate will bring strong managerial and spiritual leadership to ensure the school remains focused on the Biblical worldview in all aspects of education and operations. The position
is responsible for the articulation, development, and administration of the school’s curriculum, as well as the hiring, evaluation, and development of faculty and staff. The position also will oversee all aspects of building administration and maintenance.
This position reports directly to the Board of Directors. The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
* Master’s degree in educational administration/supervision preferred or the equivalent
* Minimum of five years teaching experience required, preferably in a Christian environment
* Commitment to the WCA mission, vision, and philosophy of Christian Education
* Demonstrate an understanding of an effective external affairs program that includes admissions, fundraising, exmissions and school placement, outcomes, and broader community involvement
* A persuasive and articulate advocate for the school to current and prospective families, as well as the greater community
* A collaborative leader and team builder who can inspire and mentor faculty and staff, effectively resolving conflicts and promoting harmony
* Exude a professional demeanor with appropriate complements of confidence and Biblical humility
* Ability to think strategically, problem solve, and follow through in complex situations
* Ability to effectively communicate the school’s vision with community leaders and current and potential stakeholders to enhance and develop the financial base
* Profession of faith in Jesus Christ and a lifestyle that reflects maturity and intimacy with God
* Authentic, growing relationship with Jesus Christ evidenced by commitment to prayer, personal Bible study, and spiritual community
* Demonstrated ability to lead with passion and humility
Compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience. Please submit resume, a written testimony of your Christian faith, a copy of your Act 33/34 and Act 151 clearances, a copy of your FBI clearance, and salary requirements (required) to email@example.com.