When you invest with Church Development Fund, you do more than earn interest; you help provide financial resources to growing churches and ministries all across the United States.Earn interest. Help churches. It’s that simple!
About the Position:
- Provide administrative assistance to the CDF office staff as requested
- Act as the primary contact for the staff and onsite building managers for any facility related needs
- Help coordinate the meetings and documents for all of our corporate insurance policies
- Work with legal counsel to manage the annual Offering Circular drafting and filing with the states as well as the annual agent registration filings.
- Work with CNL Real Estate to provide documentation and support for property management and sale transactions
- Coordinate shipping needs (UPS, FedEx, Priority Mail, etc.) for the office and ship materials for the office staff as needed
- Complete correspondence, reports, memorandum and other documentation as assigned
- Maintain all files in a neat and orderly manner
- Maintain office supply inventories at adequate levels
- Process minor vendor invoices
- Special projects and duties as assigned
- A living, vital faith in Jesus Christ
- Minimum 2 years of office/secretarial experience preferred
- Action and team oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Professional, pleasant phone skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience in non-profit and/or banking industry preferred
This position requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking reaching, twisting, turning, bending, and stooping in the performance of daily office activities. It also requires grasping, repetitive hand movements and fine coordination in providing statistical reports and data using a computer keyboard. Additionally, the position requires near vision in reading correspondence, statistical data and using a computer. Hearing is required when communicating by phone and/or in person. The need to lift, drag, and push files, paper and documents weighing up to 25 pounds is also required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Provision Ministry Group is a registered 501(c)3 not for profit Christian religious organization
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTORProvidence Ministries, Inc.
- Dalton, Georgia
- September 30
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Provision Ministry Group
The Provision Ministry Group is a family of non-profit ministries serving Christian churches and ministries across the United States and around the world. Provision was established in 2003 to provide direction, leadership and support services to a growing family of ministries that began with Church Development Fund in 1953. Today the “Ministry Partners” in the Provision Ministry Group provide financial resources, management services and leadership support through investment options, church loans, new church planting, legacy More...