MISSIONARY WORK ON US SOIL – WOMEN’S PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Faith Farm Ministries, a Christian based organization located in Boynton Beach, Florida seeks an experienced Women’s Program Director.
Successful candidates will possess:
A minimum of 5 years management experience working in a women’s substance abuse program, dealing with drug and alcohol addictions, responsible for day-to-day operations, provide recovery results in student’s lives to improve quality of program and spiritual
growth of the women, plan for graduations and assist with personal accomplishments to prepare women for plans after graduation from the program, prepare annual budget, monitor expenses and report variances; will have Godly values, Integrity and qualities
to serve ministry needs; ability to foster effective team work at all levels; ability to ensure that the ministry and student work program and business aspects of the program contribute to the organization's vision and mission, and reflect priorities assigned
by Leadership. Must be able to develop, plan and assist with strategic development for overall success of the women’s ministry program.
Business/Management Degree preferred. Minimum requirement acceptable: High School Grad./Equiv. with 5+ years experience in the areas of management, budget and variance reporting, ministry and program operations.
Position Days & Hours:
Exempt/Management, Full-time hours, flexible work schedule required to meet the needs of program/ministry. This is a Live-On campus position.
· Requires a two (2) year minimum commitment to the Ministry
· 5 years management experience in day-to-day management of a women’s program and operations associated with campus environments, budgets, oversight of teaching and counseling women in a ministry or similar setting. Ministry background preferred,
Pentecostal faith based.
· Must be qualified to teach fundamental Christian principles to recovering alcohol and chemically addicted students.
· Ability to oversee program day-to-day operations, make sound decisions for delivery of ministry programs and services of the organization to fulfill the mission and vision and improve quality where possible.
· Responsible for employee and student counseling and disciplinary issues.
· Foster's effective team work throughout the Organization
· Ability to provide Counseling and Ministerial services in our Regeneration Program.
· Must possess Excellent Leadership, Organizational, planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Must be computer literate with basic understanding of essential office equipment.
· Must be self motivated, Personable, Reliable and Punctual
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees are required to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test and have a proven track record of success working in the capacity outlined in this posting.
Attn: Human Resource Department
Attn: Human Resource Department
Faith Farm Ministries,
9538 Highway #441
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
*Faith Farm Ministries of Fort Lauderdale Rescue Tabernacle, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please contact: The Human Resource Department @ Faith Farm Ministries: 561-737-2259.