A new and innovative beauty care company is looking for an individual to fill a part-time position in sales. The part-time sales role requires a solid understanding of the cosmetic industry, Christian retail industry, and the ability to market and sell
products in those industries with extraordinary customer satisfaction. The person in the part-time sales role will be responsible for proactively approaching customers in a variety of environments, both in-person and virtually, to sell bath and body care
products. Experience in direct sales and cosmetics sales is a plus.
- Generate new leads that expand the company’s network.
- Educate clients and potential clients on why the product is the best choice for their customers.
- Product demonstration, merchandising, marketing, and advertising.
- Sales fulfillment.
- Follow up with current clients and potential clients.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Sales will include selling product at trade shows, events, and promoting product online, at gift shops, salons, spas, etc.
- Committed Christian.
- Passionate about bringing exceptional beauty care products to consumers.
- Must be a self-starter, energetic, and results driven.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and create sales reports and marketing material.
- Strong phone skills.
- Positive track record in direct sales, marketing, customer service, or other related job in the cosmetics or Christian retail industries.
Level of Telecommuting: Mostly telecommuting.
Time: Part-time, 15 – 20 hours per week.
Travel Required: Work from home and travel to meetings based on customer’s hours of operation and flexibility. Expect to travel to midtown Manhattan once a month for owner and sales meetings.
Compensation: Base + commission on all sales.