Stonecroft Ministries is an inter-denominational evangelistic women's ministry. Our mission is to impact women and their communities with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This is a full-time position responsible for directing, developing and promoting all aspects
of ministry to women in assigned regions.
Three Divisional Field Directors are needed – one each in Portland OR or Seattle WA area, Miami or Orlando FL area, and Dallas/Ft. Worth TX area.
Oversee activities to ensure continued effective ministry within the assigned division, including the following key activities:
- Promote Stonecroft's new initiatives including National Outreach Ministries, Stonecroft Prays! gatherings, and other programs and activities
- Work with volunteer leaders to identify, recruit and train volunteers into the new initiatives. If necessary, directly identify and recruit new volunteers.
- Encourage volunteers to start new outreach efforts in the community
- Equip, support, and encourage volunteers to carry out the above activities, having initiated and built relationships with key volunteers in the division
- Identify one location to reorganize the volunteer and staff organization
- Develop with volunteers and staff a new pilot organizational structure in selected areas to serve Stonecroft’s future evangelistic efforts
- Continually cast vision for all volunteers to engage in effective evangelism
- Provide volunteer support as needed for regional and national events
- Serve as contact of last resort to resolve (with headquarters’ staff and volunteers) any issues or concerns that arise in order to reduce frustrations so that volunteers remain effective in their outreach efforts
Strategy and Development
- Along with the Vice President of Field Ministry, develop and execute annual divisional goals and budget that supports the national ministry Annual Plan.
- Work with the Vice President of Outreach to gather information, pilot, develop and implement new ministry initiatives
- Work with the Vice President of Leadership Development to create and disseminate volunteer training to accomplish goals
- Serve on ministry task forces as assigned
Ensure consistent communication of vision and direction of the ministry to volunteers within assigned division.
- Cooperate and coordinate with the Vice President of Communications to ensure consistent communication with volunteers and others within assigned division.
- Arrange regular communication within the division through written communications, phone calls, one-on-one meetings, and regional events. Ensure that communication focuses on accomplishing goals set forth in Annual Plan
- Receive volunteer questions, concerns and ideas; encouraging volunteers to contact appropriate resource at headquarters
- Communicate relevant volunteer information to the appropriate staff leadership
Represent Stonecroft Ministries
- Represent Stonecroft at volunteer events and through volunteer meetings and in any outside activities as required to accomplish Annual Plan goals.
- Achieve any set yearly income or funding goals through event profitability and the cultivation and maintenance of donor relationships as they develop.
- Attend and participate in home office Divisional Field Director training.
- A personal and growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ which is naturally communicated through word and actions
- Maintain a vibrant personal devotional life, including regular Bible study and prayer.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for seeing others come to know Jesus Christ and grow in Him
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience in a ministry setting
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to work as part of a team with a diverse group of people
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook, and ability to quickly learn new computer software
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Flexibility and desire to follow God’s leading
- Strong team-building skills