Providence Schools of Jacksonville
Search for Head of School
Providence Schools, a K-12 independent Christian school located in Jacksonville, Florida is conducting a national search for its next Head of School. Providence is a Christian college-preparatory school that encompasses preschool, lower school, middle school
and high school with a total enrollment of approximately 1200 students. The school is seeking a strong Christian leader able to build a culture of unity amongst the faculty, staff, and school families, while leading the School to continuously improve standards
and educational excellence. Fully accredited, Providence emphasizes hands-on, inquiry-based learning within a rigorous academic program where students thrive on challenge and advancement. The campus is located in beautiful Jacksonville, Florida, which offers
a vibrant cultural scene and ample outdoor opportunities, and ranks high on numerous “Best City” lists.
Providence Schools is “boldly Christian and unquestionably academic”. The new Head of School will first and foremost provide Spiritual leadership based on a personal modeling of Christian character and leadership to ensure Providence remains focused
on the Biblical Worldview in all aspects of purpose and operations. The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in educational administration/supervision preferred or the equivalent
- Commitment to Providence Schools’ mission, vision and philosophy of Christian Education
- Qualifications required for ACSI Superintendent/Administrative Certification
- Demonstrated record of success in school administration, 10+ years preferred
- Ability to lead effectively, mentor other leaders and build teams
- Exceptional skills in building interpersonal relationships and communication
- Professional demeanor with appropriate complements of confidence and Biblical humility
- Ability to think strategically, problem-solve and follow through in complex situations
- Ability to effectively communicate the school’s vision with community leaders and potential stakeholders to enhance and develop the financial base.
- Profession of faith in Jesus Christ and a lifestyle that reflects maturity and intimacy with God
- Authentic, growing relationship with Jesus Christ evidenced by commitment to prayer, personal Bible study and spiritual community
- Clear Biblical Worldview coupled with insight into contemporary culture and its challenges and opportunities for the 21st Century student
- Demonstrated ability to lead with passion and humility
- Agreement with Providence School’s statement of faith and Christian philosophy of education
Compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience and highly competitive with comparable opportunities.
Application Materials Requested by March 31, 2014
Keystone Executive Search is conducting the search and interested candidates should apply online at http://www.keystone-executive-search.com/How_To_Apply.html">www.Keystone-Executive-Search.com. If you are unable to apply online, you may also send a resume
and cover letter to to Ron Infinger at email@example.com .