Have you ever said you would be willing to serve overseas? We need career professionals!
We are interested in people with a variety of backgrounds, but we are especially looking for those with experience or college degrees in the following areas:
- English teachers (English degree or teaching experience not required),
- nursing (bilingual preferred),
- culinary chefs,
- PE (bilingual preferred),
- history of architecture,
- digital music creation, and
- music dean (bilingual required).
: You don't
have to have formal teaching experience. This is a great opportunity for those who would love to travel, mentor, and touch lives in China through teaching. If you do have teaching experience,
you are qualified for higher paying jobs. See:
Academics In Asia’s aim is to match the needs of schools in Asia with talented teams of foreign experts to grow Asia’s future leaders. China calls foreign teachers “foreign experts.” They depend on you to grow China into what it will be in the 22nd Century.
Schools trust Academics In Asia to assemble the best group of teachers for their faculty needs. We only recruit for schools that hire at least 3 new teachers every year. You will get a chance to meet some of these applicants through a private discussion
group. We will also recommend clusters of teachers for each school to new groups of teachers that want to work, live and sometimes play together.
The purpose of this survey is to get to know you better. We want to become an “E-Harmony” type service for teach-abroad educators by taking proactive matchmaking steps to create “Education-Harmony.”
If you have a heart for traveling, mentoring students and touching lives in China! We provide one of the smoothest transitions into the Chinese culture as you join a university that caters to their 160 foreign faculty.
We are hiring 30+ Conversational English Teachers
for August 2014 to June 2015 School Year at AIA Partner Schools: See
Deadline to apply is March 1, 2014 (but the earlier you apply the more likely you will get a job offer):
At our main campus, approximately 55 of our 122 foreign faculty teach Oral English
classes which are offered for Freshman and Sophomores. Every year we hire about 20 new Oral English Faculty. If you come with a spouse, he/she may be able to
teach one of these classes. Families encouraged to join our faculty! We have 11 families on staff with children. Learn more:
. We offer a variety of academic courses, briefly outlined here:
These courses are offered through the School of Foreign Languages and School of Business.
- Airfare to China
- Return Airfare - with completed one year contract
- Medical Care Allowance
- Accident Insurance
- Private Apartment
- Internet and Utilities Paid
- Free Chinese Lessons
- Starting salaries range from 3,500 - 23000 RMB a month depending on degree attained and other factors, with annual raises. Higher salary for higher degrees.
and our Mailing List:
FAQ: the best place to go to get a question answered or ask a question!
- Business teachers should have a Masters Degree or 4+ years of business experience preferred. Oral English Teachers need a BA Degree and TESOL Certificate or BA and 2 years teaching experience. Higher salary for higher degrees.
- Professional or informal teaching experience preferred.
- Desire to interact in a cross-cultural setting.
- Willingness to learn and develop teaching with excellence.
- Ability to work with a myriad of people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Willingness to enter into a foreign country with patience and diligence.
- Commitment to integrity and a heart of servant-leadership.
- You will be living in a community for 150 Foreigners with 120-300 impressionable students looking up to you as a role model.
- You will be expected to have interpersonal skills, be a team player, and realize life in China requires flexibility.
We will interview between January to April 15. Early applicants will have more opportunities presented to them.
Any questions? Visit our FAQ (www.academicsinasia.com/FAQ/) and PLEASE introduce yourself to us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Aaron at 209-877-7427