- English teachers (English degree or teaching experience not required),
- nursing (bilingual preferred),
- culinary chefs,
- PE (bilingual preferred),
- history of architecture,
- digital music creation, and
- music dean (bilingual required).
Schools trust Academics In Asia to assemble the best group of teachers for their faculty needs. We only recruit for schools that hire at least 3 new teachers every year. You will get a chance to meet some of these applicants through a private discussion group. We will also recommend clusters of teachers for each school to new groups of teachers that want to work, live and sometimes play together.
The purpose of this survey is to get to know you better. We want to become an “E-Harmony” type service for teach-abroad educators by taking proactive matchmaking steps to create “Education-Harmony.”
We are hiring 30+ Conversational English Teachers for August 2014 to June 2015 School Year at AIA Partner Schools: See www.jobs.academicsinasia.com
Deadline to apply is March 1, 2014 (but the earlier you apply the more likely you will get a job offer):
In July we have a 3-week Long-term Impact Training (LIT) experience to help you prepare for mentoring and impacting the Chinese culture. Download the LIT brochure to get more info about this optional training: www.academicsinasia.com/lit-longterm-impact-training/
At our main campus, approximately 55 of our 122 foreign faculty teach Oral English classes which are offered for Freshman and Sophomores. Every year we hire about 20 new Oral English Faculty. If you come with a spouse, he/she may be able to teach one of these classes. Families encouraged to join our faculty! We have 11 families on staff with children. Learn more: www.academicsinasia.com/oral-english/. We offer a variety of academic courses, briefly outlined here: www.academicsinasia.com/academics/.These courses are offered through the School of Foreign Languages and School of Business.
- Airfare to China
- Return Airfare - with completed one year contract
- Medical Care Allowance
- Accident Insurance
- Private Apartment
- Internet and Utilities Paid
- Free Chinese Lessons
- Starting salaries range from 3,500 - 23000 RMB a month depending on degree attained and other factors, with annual raises. Higher salary for higher degrees.
- Business teachers should have a Masters Degree or 4+ years of business experience preferred. Oral English Teachers need a BA Degree and TESOL Certificate or BA and 2 years teaching experience. Higher salary for higher degrees.
- Professional or informal teaching experience preferred.
- Desire to interact in a cross-cultural setting.
- Willingness to learn and develop teaching with excellence.
- Ability to work with a myriad of people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Willingness to enter into a foreign country with patience and diligence.
- Commitment to integrity and a heart of servant-leadership.
- You will be living in a community for 150 Foreigners with 120-300 impressionable students looking up to you as a role model.
- You will be expected to have interpersonal skills, be a team player, and realize life in China requires flexibility.
Email email@example.com or Call Aaron at 209-877-7427
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- October 6
Accounting ManagerFirst Baptist Church Atlanta
- Atlanta, Georgia
- October 3
Academics In Asia
Academics In Asia's goal is to help people find jobs in schools in Asia. We also want to help people come to Asia to learn language to do business. They also have a network of businesses in China run by Americans for those who know how to speak Chinese. Learn more at www.academicsinasia.comMore...