A. Guest Registration
Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a willingness to serve others
Must be friendly and able to work well with others
Detail-oriented and organized
Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner
Experience and formal training in both Accounting and Bookkeeping
Experience in Quick Books, Microsoft Excel, Word and FileMaker Pro
Must be U.S. Citizen
Detail of Responsibilities:
A. Guest Registration - Rental Camps/Hartland Sponsored Camps
1. Maintain the rental camps calendar and sponsored camps records
2. Prepare, provide, receive, and complete contracts and registration forms
3. Primary point of contact with Rental Camps - pre, during and post visit.
4. Gather and communicate clear information to other departments regarding upcoming retreat setups.
5. Create annual projected registration income and camper days for budget processes.
1. Supervise Finance Coordinator
2. Oversee and monitor camp finances
3. Oversee accounts payable, receivable, donations and payroll
4. Oversee budget preparation and reporting
5. Oversee staff benefits
6. Prepare and file annual IRS form 990
7. Compile current insurance coverage annually for insurance renewal
8. Prepare pre audit reports
1. Oversee marketing effort
2. Work closely with Program Manager to develop and implement marketing plan.
3. Makes phone calls to develop new business. Update database to reflect current contact attempts.
D. Front office
1. Answer phone calls and greet counter guests
2. Maintain camp calendar and produce staff schedule
Salary, housing, insurance and other benefits.
We also have a Maintenance Coordinator position open at this time and it would be ideal to have a couple fill both positions -
Due to our remote location schooling for children is not a good option-
Come join us and become a part of this life-changing ministry!
For more information contact Bob Nunziato
Phone: 559-337-2349 ext. 106
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Hartland Christian Camp
Hartland Christian Camp is a non-denominational Christian Camp and Conference Center located in the heart of the California Sierras. Established in 1946, Hartland Christian Camp has been built on a foundation of ministry in the name of Jesus Christ and exists for His Glory. Hartland is committed to boldly proclaiming the Living Word. The goal being to produce Christians committed to knowing, living, and sharing a compelling faith. More...