Africa Renewal Ministries is a Leadership Development ministry in Uganda. The US office “exists to provide the American public the way to participate in Africa Renewal Ministries with assurance of Biblical integrity, stewardship, transparency and effective
Purpose of the Position:
The Office Manager reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for managing a small office staff that processes donations and administers the sponsorship program of the ministry. The position is responsible for organizing and coordinating procedures
in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
The Office Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of Africa Renewal Ministries and oversees the Child Sponsorship Program. The functions of the position include:
- Processing of donations, new child sponsorships, cancellations and tasks related to the sponsorship program.
- Communication with donors and sponsors by telephone, mail and email regarding sensitive payment issues.
- Manage all funds and related checks and balances of accurate data entry.
- Calculate and provide reporting for the monthly wire transfer to Uganda
- Data analysis and reporting of donor database resulting in reports for the Executive Director and Uganda Office
- Knowledge of office administration and supervision
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Ability to manage workflow
- High proficient level of computer skills including spreadsheets and databases
- 5 years experience with Quickbook
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective written communications