Creative Dining Services, a leading Food Service, Hospitality Management Company has an immediate need for a
Production Manager at a college account in the Northern Indianapolis area. The ideal candidate will possess 5-7 years proven management experience, preferably in the area of college food service.
- Assists in directing the food service program for the account and the company.
- Essential responsibilities, manage the day to day kitchen operations and production team.
- Execution of daily Food Service, production, quality, technique, portion and presentation.
- Purchase of food service related supplies and inventory control.
- Planning and production of meals to include catered events.
- Implement and maintain quality and sanitation standards.
- Directly hire, train, manage and discipline kitchen personnel; provide performance reviews and initiate pay increases for staff.
- Strive to achieve high satisfaction level with clients, customers, staff and purveyors.
- College and /or culinary degree preferred.
- Prior chef experience preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in college food service
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong planning, organization and follow through skills.
- Thorough knowledge of food service industry.
- Adherence to safety and quality standards.
- Take actions required for company and client’s best interests.
- High standards and ethics.
- General management experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications required.