The Provision Ministry Group is a family of non-profit ministries serving Christian churches and ministries across the United States and around the world. Provision was established in 2003 to provide direction, leadership and support services to a growing
family of ministries that began with Church Development Fund in 1953.
Today the “Ministry Partners” in the Provision Ministry Group provide financial resources, management services and leadership support through investment options, church loans, new church planting, legacy church guidance, donor advised funds, church staffing,
real estate services, construction consultation, master planning and church site design. We invite you to explore our site and learn more about Provision.
- Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, business analysis, report creation, automation of business processes, and application integration.
- Develop and maintain views, functions, stored procedures, and scripts.
- Create and maintain SSRS reports and schedules.
- Work with and possess and understand the following duties.
- Use version control and code library
- Develop unit and system test procedures
- Maintain documentation
- Perform release management practices
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- A living, vital faith in Jesus Christ
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a business analysis/database development role
- Experience in T-SQL programming, SQL Server Reporting Services 2005/2008, and SSIS required
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases and quality assurance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft applications
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and applications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Action and team oriented
- Experience with .NET Framework 2.0 – 4.0
- Experience with Visual Basic.NET, C#, and/or Analysis Services/MDX
- Previous experience in non-profit and/or banking industry
This position requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking reaching, twisting, turning, bending, and stooping in the performance of daily office activities. It also requires grasping, repetitive hand movements and fine coordination to use a computer keyboard.
Additionally, the position requires near vision in reading correspondence, data and using a computer. Hearing is required when communicating by phone and/or in person. The need to lift, drag, and push files, paper and documents weighing up to 25 pounds is
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel
Provision Ministry Group is a registered 501(c)3 religious non profit organization