The Provision Ministry Group is a family of non-profit ministries serving Christian churches and ministries across the United States and around the world. Provision was established in 2003 to provide direction, leadership and support services to a growing family of ministries that began with Church Development Fund in 1953.
Today the “Ministry Partners” in the Provision Ministry Group provide financial resources, management services and leadership support through investment options, church loans, new church planting, legacy church guidance, donor advised funds, church staffing, real estate services, construction consultation, master planning and church site design. We invite you to explore our site and learn more about Provision.
The Finance Manager supports Provision Ministry Group and its entities (primarily Church Development Fund) by providing leadership for a variety of responsibilities, including compiling and analyzing financial information, preparing reports, and ensuring financial information has been recorded accurately. The incumbent will be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of corporate finance and will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The person in this position works under general supervision and requires a certain degree of creativity and flexibility to meet the changing needs of internal clients. Since the incumbent will also have a supervisory role, the person in this position is expected to provide direction, support and development to the Finance staff.
- Leadership of Asset/Liability Committee (ALCO) meetings and partner with investment advisory service provider to interpret Asset/Liability Management (ALM) reports and make actionable recommendations to management
- Partner with investment management service provider to monitor performance and provide recommendations for the investment of cash reserves
- Monthly, quarterly, annual and 3 year rolling forecast of operating results
- Assist with the development of annual operating and capital plans
- Cash management and forecasting
- Product Pricing
- Business plans for new initiatives
- Partnering with executive management teams and subsidiaries to identify, measure and improve key business drivers to enhance profitability
- Structured finance transaction modeling – including models to evaluate the accounting fair values of mortgage servicing rights (MSR), residual interests, interest rate swaps, and credit default swaps
- Real estate development modeling
- Ad-hoc reporting, financial modeling and analysis as needed to executive management and operating departments
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- A living, vital faith in Jesus Christ
- MBA in Accounting or Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Thorough understanding of basic finance concepts, such as discount rate, net present value, internal rate of return, cash flows, net interest margin, weighted average cost of capital, duration, modified duration, DV01, credit spreads, and probability of default
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in a corporate finance leadership role with increasing responsibilities
- Previous experience in financial services industry
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) software and reporting
- Ability to interpret and present complex information to all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management, up to and including the senior executive level
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to accommodate changing priorities
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to provide creative solutions to complex problems
- Action and team oriented
- Strong computer skills including proficiency using MS Word, MS Excel, MS Dynamics and BI software
- Previous experience in non-profit organizations
This position requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking reaching, twisting, turning, bending, and stooping in the performance of daily office activities. It also requires grasping, repetitive hand movements and fine coordination in providing statistical reports and data using a computer keyboard. Additionally, the position requires near vision in reading correspondence, statistical data and using a computer. Hearing is required when communicating by phone and/or in person. The need to lift, drag, and push files, paper and documents weighing up to 25 pounds is also required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please visit the Provision Minstry Group website for information regarding our parachurch ministries www.provision.org
Provision Ministry Group is a registered 501(c)3 non profit, religious organization.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Accounting ClerkCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- November 30
Hospitality ControllerZion Mountain Ranch
- Mount Carmel, Utah
- November 28
Field Business AnalystThe Seed Company
- Arlington, Texas
- November 28
Provision Ministry Group
The Provision Ministry Group is a family of non-profit ministries serving Christian churches and ministries across the United States and around the world. Provision was established in 2003 to provide direction, leadership and support services to a growing family of ministries that began with Church Development Fund in 1953. Today the “Ministry Partners” in the Provision Ministry Group provide financial resources, management services and leadership support through investment options, church loans, new church planting, legacy More...