KiDs Beach Club® is an innovative ministry designed to mobilize local churches to go outside the walls in order to take the message of Christ into the heart of its community by providing after school Bible clubs. Our vision is to provide every 3rd
through 6th grade boy and girl a Jesus experience within the culture of their public school
Area Directors represent KiDs Beach Club® in a specific geographic area and are solely responsible for all management functions in that area.
KiDs Beach Club® is experiencing rapid growth nationwide and Area Directors are needed in the following locations:
Greater Houston, TX - Greater Atlanta, GA - Greater Dallas/Fort Worth, TX - Clearwater, FL
Applications are not limited to listed locations. Apply to become an Area Director where you live.
- Establishing new after school clubs
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with school districts
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with churches
- Managing club teams
- Training/equipping volunteers
- Assisting in the recruiting of volunteers
- Managing an area’s resources (budget)
- Supporting church coordinators
- Reporting to KBC Corporate
- Mature and growing Christ-follower
- Excellent relationship skills
- Good communicator
- Passion for evangelism and children
- Energetic and positive
- Experience in church ministry and/or public education is helpful but not required
- Compensation is based on the number of clubs in the area. Opportunities are available for compensation increases as additional clubs are secured and new levels are reached.
- All KiDs Beach Club® Area Directors must sign a statement of faith and undergo a criminal background check.