The ministry of Construction for Worldwide Evangelism (CWE) was established 22 years ago to serve and better enable local churches to fulfill the Great Commission mandate around the world.
The vision of CWE is to see "LIves Transformed for the Gospel's Sake" in all the world through construction and medical missions.
CWE also has a fresh new vision in "Helping others help themselves" with an Aquaponics Ministry Outreach.
Purpose of the Position
The Office Manager reports to the Executive Director and is responsbile for providing office management services to the Construction for Worldwide Evangelism (CWE) office. The Office Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinationg office operations
and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
1. Organize office operations and procedures
2. Evaluate staff performance
3. Liaise with other agencies, organizations and groups
4. Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to dtae
1. Knowledge of office administration and supervision
2. Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
1. Excellent interpersonal skills
2. Effective verbal and listening skills
3. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
4. Effective written communications
5. Highly proficient level of computer skills, including spreadsheets and databases
1. Integrity, trustworthy, respectful and flexible
2. Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity