It is the responsibility of the Marketing and Communications Research Analyst to collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential constituents, to research constituent conditions or changes, to monitor comparable organizations
and agencies, and to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns and overall success of TEAM’s strategies and procedures.
The Marketing and Communications Research Analyst will be a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, be in fellowship with a Bible-believing church, and want to make a difference through involvement in world mission. This individual must
personally embrace the purpose, vision, and values of TEAM.
- Manage blinded primary market research as well as support un-blinded research managed by the Marketing department. Ensure that relevant issues and trends are identified and pursued on a timely basis.
- Apply both qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret data and produce substantiated recommendations.
- Report to senior leadership on a regular basis with relevant, timely and valuable market information and insight.
- Analyze existing campaigns and translate data into recommendations for improvement.
- Identify key indicators within the Church and Missions community.
- Research and identify relevant issues and trends within the Missions community.
- Synthesize information from multiple sources to generate insights.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Based on research and analysis, provide information to help determine TEAM’s position in the Church and Missions community.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their position, ministries, vision and method of marketing and distribution.
- Collect and analyze data on potential leads and contacts, including demographics, preferences, needs and habits to identify potential missionaries, donors, and/or other roles within the organization.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, in order to obtain meaningful, actionable outputs.
- Monitor the Church and Missions community statistics and follow trends in printed and online material and posts.
- Measure the effectiveness of both internal and external marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in non-profit sector preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing statistics/strategy and planning and/or statistical analysis.
- Solid business acumen, strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Proficiency at managing a program from strategy inception to program execution, including:
- Compiling and analyzing reports
- Monitoring campaign performance and budget
- Analyzing campaign ROI
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels within the organization.
- Effective in formal and informal settings with senior leadership at conveying key information and defending positions.
- Creative, self-starter, self-motivated, be a team player and carry a positive attitude.
- BA or BS, ideally in Research, Marketing, Economics or related field.