Mercy Ships is looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join our team at our International Operations Center in Lindale in Texas. The Network Engineer would be responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining
and repairing of network infrastructure and application components.
Experience & Education
- Expertise with Cisco routers and switches
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP
- Knowledge of routing protocols: EIGRP, BGP
- Strong knowledge of LAN related technologies, VLAN’s, etc.
- Working technical knowledge of HTTP/S, DNS, FTP etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- WAN troubleshooting knowledge
- 3+ years of network administration
- User-level experience with Linux and VMWare
- Knowledge using network monitoring tools
- ITIL certification preferred
- CCNA/CCNP or equivalent preferred
If you are looking for a career with an organization that makes a difference in the world and would like more information, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org