University instructors, teachers, and professors needed for all course disciplines.
• Graduate academic degree required (PhD, MBA, JD, or Masters in TESOL/English).
• Teaching experience helpful.
• Teach (in English) 2-4 university classes per semester.
• All positions are outside of North America.
• Respond to student inquiries about ChristianityWhy consider teaching with IICS? IICS provides you with...
• Teaching opportunity of a lifetime
• A contract to serve on the faculty of a secular university
• Training and orientation for your assignment
• Ongoing assistance in raising and sustaining financial support
• Experienced support staff
• Representation on your behalf with the universityPlease Email IICS with questions about the application process or teaching for IICS.
If you are interested in applying to teach for IICS, please proceed directly to our How Do I Apply
web page to review the Application Process. Please down load the Preliminary Application Form
and forward it by Email for us to review. Contact:
800.776.4427Please refer to our Website to understand why we are placing Christian academicians in secular universities around the world.