Hamilton Strategies, a full-service PR and media firm working with Christian ministries and public policy organizations, is expanding and looking for an extremely organized self-starter who is highly motivated, resourceful, energetic, an excellent writer
and detailed to perform the following duties: (full- or part-time)
- Organize office workflow, systematize procedures and keep all staff members connected through calendaring schedules and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and annual staff and client event, media and PR campaign calendars;
- Prepares all routine correspondence, news releases, presentations including Power Point, proposals, reports, charts, graphs, and spreadsheets on regular basis; handles staff and client reports and communications; coordinates and executes special projects;
preparation and production of media contracts;
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications;
- Updates and manages files, computer, contacts and databases; assists with set up of task systems; updates mail/phone directories;
- Must have a comprehensive and complete understanding of client's faith-based values and tenets.
Minimum 3 years of strong administrative/communications assistant experience, preferably in a PR, advertising or marketing firm
Excellent academic record; college degree preferred
Outstanding Computer Skills Required: Expert in Microsoft Office Systems and Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher), HTML code writing, Access & SQL databases, Adobe. Vocus PR Software
Excellent proof-reading, writing, grammar, spelling skills and phone skills.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts for media placement values and billing.
Occasional lifting and/or moving items up to 25 pounds during events, filing, organizing the office, etc.
Flexibility, teachable spirit, excellent interpersonal skills, positive outlook, pleasant disposition and a demonstrated team player.
Call Deborah Hamilton at 215.815.7716 (Cell) Please do not call our main office number.
Or email Dhamilton@HamiltonStrategies.com.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package for full-time employees.