Hamilton Strategies, a full-service PR and media firm working with Christian ministries and public policy organizations, is expanding and looking for an extremely organized self-starter who is highly motivated, resourceful, energetic, an excellent writer and detailed to perform the following duties: (full- or part-time)
- Organize office workflow, systematize procedures and keep all staff members connected through calendaring schedules and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and annual staff and client event, media and PR campaign calendars;
- Prepares all routine correspondence, news releases, presentations including Power Point, proposals, reports, charts, graphs, and spreadsheets on regular basis; handles staff and client reports and communications; coordinates and executes special projects; preparation and production of media contracts;
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications;
- Updates and manages files, computer, contacts and databases; assists with set up of task systems; updates mail/phone directories;
- Must have a comprehensive and complete understanding of client's faith-based values and tenets.
Minimum 3 years of strong administrative/communications assistant experience, preferably in a PR, advertising or marketing firm
Excellent academic record; college degree preferred
Outstanding Computer Skills Required: Expert in Microsoft Office Systems and Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher), HTML code writing, Access & SQL databases, Adobe. Vocus PR Software
Excellent proof-reading, writing, grammar, spelling skills and phone skills.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts for media placement values and billing.
Occasional lifting and/or moving items up to 25 pounds during events, filing, organizing the office, etc.
Flexibility, teachable spirit, excellent interpersonal skills, positive outlook, pleasant disposition and a demonstrated team player.
Call Deborah Hamilton at 215.815.7716 (Cell) Please do not call our main office number.
Or email Dhamilton@HamiltonStrategies.com.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package for full-time employees.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Hamilton Strategies, LLC
In 2005, Deborah and Michael Hamilton planted the seed for a new kind of company – one that would define the role of public relations for ministry and non-profit organizations and buck the status quo. Now, more than ever, we push the boundaries of what PR and media can do. Grounded by our biblical values and strengthened by the confirmation of our original mission, we transform client communications, engage new audiences and build lasting relationships. We live in a world where the media landscape is in constant flux. The typical adult alloc More...