FAITH FARM MINISTRIES
December 17, 2015
Faith Farm Ministries is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our Team. This is a live-off campus position that reports to the Controller.
Successful candidates will possess Godly values, Integrity and qualities to serve in a ministry setting.
Requires a BS in Accounting
Position Hours: Full-time, 5 days per week Monday through Friday, (8:30 – 5:00 p.m.)
- Must be able to make a long-range commitment (minimum 2 years).
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- 3 – 5 years Retail Accounting Experience.
- Detail oriented; able to meet deadlines and other time constraints; flexibility in handling assignments & priorities.
- Responsibilities will include reconciliation of G/L Accounts, Merchant Accounts, and Thrift Store Inventory; reviewing and providing assistance to A/P and other tasks as needed.
- Multi-task oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel, Inventory Control, have working knowledge of Point of Sale; Cash Registers, Purchasing and Receiving.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Personable and Reliable with a Great Work Ethic
- Live-Off Campus.
- Confidentiality is a must.
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Fax Resume: 561-737-2355
Email Resume: email@example.com
Mail Resume: ATTN: Human Resources, 9538 US 441, Boynton Beach, FL 33472
For more information or to apply, please contact: The Human Resource Department @ Faith Farm Ministries: 561-737-2259.