FAITH FARM MINISTRIES SALVAGE SUPERVISOR
January 29, 2014
The Boynton Beach Campus is seeking an experienced Salvage Supervisor to join our Team. This is a live-off position that reports to the Campus Director.
Successful candidates will possess Godly values, Integrity and qualities to serve in a ministry setting with supervisory skills and the desire to work along side our residents and employees. Experience with Salvage, metals and operations of salvage department, Heavy equipment operations (CDL preferred), Safety Training experience, and supervision over employees/ students required. (see Basic Requirements below for details).
Education: High School Graduate/Equivalent minimum requirement. Certifications in salvage operations where applicable. Valid/Current Class B and CDL preferred. Must be certified to operate heavy equipment: Forklift and Skidsteer.
Position Hours: Full-time, 5 days per week, flexible days (8:30 – 5:00 p.m.)
Classification: Exempt/Management level
- Must be able to make a long-range commitment (minimum 2 years).
- Must possess qualities to serve in a Christian Ministry.
- Salvage management experience (min. 3 yrs) with a proven track record of success. Highly Organized to effectively supervise salvage area, train residents and ensure safe, efficient and profitable operations
- Complete understanding of recycling sorting methods by material by grade, packaging and policies, procedures, guidelines and practices to include refuse collection policies, Department of Transportation and State Requirements & Operators of commercial motor vehicles
- Drive a front-end, side, rear-end, or roll off loading refuse truck, including right-hand drivers position on certain equipment, observing legal and Defensive driving practices
- Handle/Manipulate heavy equipment control levers
- Ability to communicate well with all customers (inside and out) and Ability to foster effective team work at all levels.
- Ability to provide Biblical Teachings and Counseling with male program residents.
- Must be computer literate (Outlook and Microsoft Office, Excel).
- Relies on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks and works under general supervision of the Campus Director.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Personable and Reliable with a Great Work Ethic
- Must be self motivated and able to follow instructions.
- Live-Off Campus
- Confidentiality is a must.
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Fax Resume: 561-737-2355
For more information or to apply, please contact: The Human Resource Department @ Faith Farm Ministries: 561-737-2259.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Divisional Field Director Southern RegionStonecroft Ministries
- Overland Park, Kansas
- September 30
ASSOCIATE DIRECTORProvidence Ministries, Inc.
- Dalton, Georgia
- September 30
Associate Director for Hispanic ministry--Alpha in a Catholic contextAlpha USA
- Phoenix, Arizona
- September 29
Women's Biblical/Pastoral CounselorHis Mansion Ministries
- Hillsboro, New Hampshire
- September 26
Director of Children's MinistryStonebridge Church
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- September 20
Faith Farm Ministries
Faith Farm Ministries is a free, 9 month, faith-based, addiction recovery program with residential services for more than 445 men and women who have lost control of their lives due to alcohol or illegal and pharmaceutical drug addictions. Faith Farm provides this residency program with all needs of the students met. The “free” aspect removes the financial hardship out of the 9 month commitment. The 9 month commitment removes the resident out of the environment and influences that may have contributed to their addiction(s). D More...