South Florida - US Not-for-Profit Ministry seeks Leaders for missionary work on US soil.
December 17, 2015
Faith Farm Ministries seeks an experienced Dock/Trucks/Dispatch manager to join our Team. This is a live-on position, reporting to the Campus Director.
Successful candidates will possess Godly values, Integrity and qualities to serve in a ministry setting with supervisory skills and the desire to work along side our residents and employees. Previous experience with Dock and Box Truck operations, Driver and Safety Training, Delivery and Donation pick-up using company fleet and supervision over Dispatch services desired. (see Basic Requirements for details).
Education: High School Graduate/Equivalent minimum requirement.
Prefer Counseling/Ministry/Business degree.
Position Hours: Full-time, 5 days per week, flexible days and hours as required.
Classification: Exempt/Management level
- Must be able to make a long-range commitment (minimum 2 years).
- Must possess qualities to serve in a Christian Ministry.
- Dock/Truck/Dispatch management experience (min. 3 yrs) with a proven track record of success. Highly Organized to effectively supervise the dock area, train residents and ensure safe and efficient pick-up of donations and deliveries to customer(s) homes
- Ability to communicate well with all customers (inside and out) and Ability to foster effective team work at all levels.
- Ability to provide Biblical Teachings and Counseling with male program residents.
- Must be computer literate (Outlook and Microsoft Office, Excel).
- Relies on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Serves as “Officer on Duty” in a weekly rotation.
- Performs a variety of tasks and works under general supervision of the Campus Director.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Personable and Reliable with a Great Work Ethic
- Must be self motivated and able to follow instructions.
- Live-On Campus
- Confidentiality is a must.
We seek individuals who have experience in helping men and women establish a strong, personal spiritual foundation, counseling and coaching to help them rebuild their life and become productive members of society once program service is completed.
Leadership oversees resident work much like that of a foreman where ministry is done during work time with those they supervise. Service oriented individuals who are willing to work along side participants in the programs.
Fax Resume: 561-737-2355
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail Resume: ATTN: Human Resources, 9538 US 441, Boynton Beach, FL 33472
*Faith Farm Ministries of Fort Lauderdale Rescue Tabernacle, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Customer ServicePrivate Profile
- Stafford, Virginia
- December 9
Accounts Payable & Finance ClerkCityteam
- San Jose, California
- December 7
Needs ProcessorSamaritan Ministries International
- Peoria, Illinois
- December 7
Administrative Manager/Office ManagerNorthEast of the Well
- Santa Ana, California
- December 5
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Faith Farm Ministries
Faith Farm Ministries is a free, 9 month, faith-based, addiction recovery program with residential services for more than 445 men and women who have lost control of their lives due to alcohol or illegal and pharmaceutical drug addictions. Faith Farm provides this residency program with all needs of the students met. The “free” aspect removes the financial hardship out of the 9 month commitment. The 9 month commitment removes the resident out of the environment and influences that may have contributed to their addiction(s). D More...