Child Evangelism Fellowship®
is a Bible-centered, worldwide organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, disciple them in the Word of God and establish them in a Bible believing church for Christian living.
For almost 70 years God has been using Child Evangelism Fellowship to bring the love of Jesus Christ to children around the world. The Word of God puts a high priority on children. They are near to God's heart and we believe that He is uniquely concerned about their spiritual welfare. Without the foundation of a relationship with God and training in Biblical principles for life they are unequipped to face what life will throw at them.
With workers in more than 150 countries around the world CEF has personal, individual ministry with more than 6 million children each year. God has given us a passion to not only bring children into a right relationship with God, but to disciple them in His Word and establish them in Bible teaching churches so that they can become mature in their faith. World Headquarters Positions:
The CEF World Headquarters is located about 50 miles west of St. Louis in Warrenton, Missouri. The staff at the CEF World Headquarters serves our missionaries by providing leadership, training, materials and other resources to help them reach children with the Gospel. As positions become open, we are seeking qualified people who are dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ and the Great Commission, believe in the importance of child evangelism, and want to be part of the Lord's work. Whether your background is in finance, management, administration, literature production, maintenance, or something else, this could be the opportunity God is opening for you to serve Him! Field Staff Positions:
God has chosen to use people to spread His Gospel to the children of the world. We are praying that God would send forth His choice of additional missionaries to minister to the children. There are critical needs for missionaries throughout the United States and around the world. The following are typical positions in which CEF missionaries serve. Our desire is to have our missionaries serve in positions that are a good fit for the way God has called, gifted and equipped them.
• Children's Ministry Specialist - Minister to children through Good News Club®, 5-Day Club® and other outreach.
• Ministry Coordinator - Establish, organize and encourage the club ministries within a local area, helping more unchurched children hear the Gospel.
• Camp Director - Lead a team of staff and volunteers to make a local Camp Good News® a life-changing experience for children.
• Local Director - Lead a team of staff and volunteers to make a lasting impact on the next generation in a local area.
• State Director - Lead and develop other CEF missionaries in a state, helping them fulfill God's call on their lives to reach children for Christ.
• Overseas Missionary - Take the Gospel to a country outside the U.S. Opportunities for overseas ministry are many and varied. More detailed information is available. Find Out More:
There are several ways to pursue full-time ministry with CEF. The Ministry Staffing Program offers a streamlined process for hiring, ministry preparation and missionary placement for our new field missionaries. Click here to find out how you can get involved with the at Hyperlink: Ministry Staffing Program
Both part-time and full-time ministry employment may also be pursued with the CEF representative in your local or state chapter. Click here to find Hyperlink: your local chapter
. Employment with Child Evangelism Fellowship
Are you interested in full-time ministry opportunities with the world's largest children's ministry? Positions are available for those whom God is calling to be a part of bringing the Gospel to children both in the USA and worldwide. Be sure to check out the Hyperlink: ministry job postings
to see critical employment needs near you .
We are grateful for our staff & volunteers, men and women, boys and girls who have contributed greatly to our ministry. Whatever the ministry, staff & volunteers are a part of the team, many serving faithfully for a number of years. Without our staff & volunteers, we would not be able to accomplish as much as we have. We praise God for them… Child Evangelism Fellowship is a non-profit, charity organization who does not offer a salary for positions. These are SELF FUNDED positions.Child Evangelism Fellowship is currently looking to fill the position of Miscellaneous Good News Club Coordinatorin St Petersburg, Florida.
CEF Suncoast Chapter-St Petersburg, FL Chartered
a.Teach at least one club
1. Study and prepare for club
3. Follow up to see if kids are getting involved in a church.
b. Work with Superintendent to keep clubs in front of the schools
1. Find out school schedules
2. Special meetings that can be attended by the public
3. Research what programs take place at schools
4. Information on renting rooms
c. Schedule Clubs
1. Meet with Principles to get their approval of clubs find out time, date, and day
2. Meet with Pastors to present adopting a school
3. Set time, date and day
4. make sure that each school has the needed staff to teach the club (between 7-10)
5. Work with coordinator from the church to oversee the team at each school
d. Ordering materials needed
1. Make sure things are in stock that will be needed for school clubs (exinvitations)
e. Conduct training for teachers and workers
2. TCE 1 & 2 (if certified)
3. School procedures workshop
4. Super Seminars
f. Prepare Church style presentations to promote school clubs
1. Recruitment in TCE classes
2. Recruitment in Churches
g. Visitation of Clubs
1. Check to see that Policies are being followed
2. Solving problems and staying in touch for reporting purposes
3. Keep updated Church agreements on file
h. All Child Protection paperwork for teachers and host churches
1. Paper work on file
2. Keep all paper work updated
i. Call teachers to encourage and remember birthdays
1. Check at least once a month with them
2. Pray for them
3. Send birthday cars and/or encouragement cards
j. Prepare statistics to give to office manager
1. Turn in by the 12th of each month
k. Prepare a board report each month
l. Prepare articles for the news letter
1. Get information form teachers in clubs
2. Get pictures
3. Get stories from children
4. Organize prayer teams for the clubs
m. Work with the Students Ministries Coordinator
1. To establish 5-Day Clubs where GNC were held
2. To get ready for summer
3. To give teens an opportunity to be involved with GNC
n. Attend conferences through CEF for further training
Term-Long time career
Deputation for personal support Required
Our chapter is located in St Petersburg, FL. We have 61,605 elementary age kids in our area (102 public elementary schools). There are many church partnership opportunities in our area so we could realistically have a GNC in every public elementary school. We have ten people serving on our leadership committee. We have our own building with office space. We even have land adjoining our property that can be used for additional ministry expansion.If you are interested in applying, you can begin now by filling out our online employment application.
Any questions call: Cindy Schwada at 1-800-300-4033 x1315