Reports to: Promotions Supervisor
Status: Part Time, non-exempt
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend all Salem Communication events as required on either weekdays or weekends.
- Responsible for the set up and tear down of the station(s) displays and inflatable’s on location – with arrival departure times as set by the Promotions Supervisor.
- Maintain and care for the stations equipment, including any booth, or inflatable equipment. Sound and recording equipment. Lighting or remote equipment, etc…
- Assist promotions with other items that are related to the support of the event, while on location
- Maintain a valid Ohio Drivers License and good driving record
- Responsible for getting to and from events on their own
- May be asked to drive station vehicles where needed.
- Must be physically capable to execute job responsibilities (able to lift and carry equipment that may exceed 50lbs or more/wear safety back support)
- Maintain Prize fulfillment: giveaways, schedule on-air prizes, prize sheets, etc.
- Compile and update Promotions Calendar
- Gathering and executing paperwork from Sales account executives.
- Liaison between sales and programming departments
Qualifications: included but not limited to the following:
- Some promotion/marketing experience
- Computer and clerical skills: Excel, Word, etc.
- Strong communication skills both on phone and in person
- Excellent organization skills, ability to multitask and work under pressure
Resumes should be sent to Jenn Wilcox, Promotions Supervisor
Salem Communications - Cleveland
4 Summit Park Drive, Suite 150
Independence, OH 44131
Salem Communications is an equal opportunity employer.