Salem Communications, the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative News Talk and Christian and family-themed programming, currently has a
full-time position available for an Announcer on Intelligent Talk, 1260 WRC Radio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Voicing newscasts, traffic, weather and commercials.
- Ability to use digital recording software.
- Position may require public appearances
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Specific Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of five years of on-air experience.
- Experience with digital audio and digital editing systems.
- Computer proficiency in Windows based systems and programs.
- Experience working with Rivendell or other broadcast automation systems.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in a similar format preferred.
- Must have legal right to work in the United States.
- Ability to interact and work well with other staff.
- Must be dependable and able to work and problem-solve independently.
- Must be able to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
E-mail your resume to Bob Jones, Broadcast Operations Director, at
Salem Communications, Washington, DC (WAVA/Family Talk/WRC Radio) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. No relocation offered.