This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Food Services Dishwasher (Part time)
Child Evangelism Fellowship Headquarters
Warrenton, Missouri, United States
Date Posted: 01/27/2009
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Food Servises Dishwasher (2 part Time)
Department: Food Services
General Responsibilities: Working with Food Services Director and Kitchen staff, to assure the efficient and timely preparation and serving of meals and related services needed by the CEF World Headquarters and Conference Center.
Working hours vary depending on time of year an number of people being served. Required to work weekend rotation. Mandatory Overtime will occur throughout the year.
1. As a food service team member, preps and prepares food to be served at CEF World Headquarters and Conference Center, based on monthly, weekly, and daily menu plans.
2. Serves meals to employees and guests here at the World Headquarters.
3. Based on local and state guidelines, works to assure an orderly, clean and safe working and serving environment for staff and guest.
4. Performs other tasks assigned by the director of food services
5. Responsible for keeping area clean and sanitary. Expected to clean area after preparing food. Job duties may include some dishwashing of pots and pans, and sweeping and mopping of floors.