Digital Content Coordinator
Salem Communications is looking for talented and motivated broadcasting professionals who understand how to create compelling and relevant radio in the country’s third largest market.
- The Digital Content Coordinator will develop the Salem Chicago web and digital strategy to integrate the objectives of programming, sales, and marketing.
- Work closely with Salem corporate web developers, translating determined objectives into web and digital products for Salem Chicago.
- Develop analytics strategy and KPI's; manage all schedules (production, launch and maintenance) and be responsible for consistency throughout all digital and web properties.
- Work with the programming and sales team prioritizing features, defining UX specs, and coordinating web schedules.
- Coordinate social media strategies with hosts, producers, and program director.
- Manage and develop listener databases.
- Participate in weekly promotions and marketing meetings for both radio stations.
- This position reports directly the Director of Promotions and Marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years managing content and production for high traffic sites
- Self motivated dynamic web and digital platform developer/coordinator
- Multi-tasker with strong deadline orientation
- Deep passion for digital; stays up to date of news, trends and events.
- Strong project management, problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with all levels of internal/external management
Salem Media of Illinois, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please e-mail cover letters and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Fax: 847-439-2846. NO PHONE CALLS